The Psygraph app is available free of charge. It collects data for your use, lets you email that data to yourself, and optionally logs that data to a WordPress server (either at Psygraph.com or any other WordPress site that has the plugin installed). All of the data on the server is private by default, but you can select to make that data publicly available (which allows things like publicly-accessible RSS feeds). You may also choose not to upload the data at all.
There are a few legal things that we should mention:
- We do not sell ads, and we do not give your data to anyone else.
- Psygraph source is available on GitHub.
- Our legal policy is: “Use this software at your own risk.”
- We are happy to provide this software freely. We hope that it improves your life.
- You are interconnected: if you do not realize this on a deep (heart) level, please reflect on it.